Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just When Thought You Wouldn't...You Did!

Gotta love fashion right, what's old is new again in the ever-changing landscape of clothes. I swore that my legs would never see another pair of leggings after my stir-up/legging wearing days of the '80s. And yet there I was just yesterday perusing the tights and leggings in Nordstrom, looking for the perfect pair of beige or sand-colored ones to wear with the 90s favorite, babydoll dress that I was also shopping for.

From bubble skirts to skinny jeans to off one-shoulder sweaters we have all taken a step back to when Madonna was just a "Material Girl" and we are having fun doing it. Hats off to all of us trendseekers!

However, I will draw the line at the fish-tail/mermaid denim skirt with the zip-off sections to be worn at different lengths. Remember those...the horror.

Until next time...Ciao!


Ms. Fashion Know-How

No comments: