Friday, May 18, 2007

We Came, We Saw, We Mixed

Let's be clear about one thing; Chicago loves fashion!!! At least they did last night. And so did I as I walked rack after luscious rack at the Intermix grand opening party last night. This invite only party was a blast! Fashionistas and the men who love them were out in full force last night drinking, socializing and shopping. From fashion editor Stacy Wallace Albert to Chicago-based national jewelry designers, the fashion community was there. I am happy to say this swanky event was co-hosted by my favorite organization, Chicago Fashion Foundation (www.chicagofashionfoundation.com) and I'm not just saying that b/c I sit on the board.

Back to Intermix...talk about hot and haute clothing, Intermix is not for the girl who has a faint wallet shy of cash or plastic! With price points from $100 - $4000 per piece, Intermix features clothing from the best of the best. Lines include: Missoni, Stella McCartney, LaRok, Chloe, and many others. Needless to say I would've been in designer heaven had my wallet not been faint itself!

But, a girl has to splurge sometime and I say if you are going to do it, do so at Intermix. Check them out at www.intermixonline.com

With Style,
Ms. Fashion Know-How

No comments: