Monday, May 21, 2007

Women Rejoice! Flats are Here to Stay...For Now.

At last, fashion is paying homage to our feet. How refreshing is it to have such a vast selection of really hot shoes sans the heel? From ballet shoes to gladiator sandals, there are so many flats to choose from, a girl could get lost in the 'flats' section of the women shoe department alone.

A personal favorite of mine is the Tory Burch "Reva Ballerina Flat" (click on link take a peek) http://www.toryburch.com/catalog_detail.aspx?cid=467&id=16431. I love the look of metallic this season and silver is the new "it" color. For the ladies who are thinking "is she crazy?" don't fear there are so many cute flats at various price points so, you name yours and I'm sure there are a pair of flats in it.

If you're like me, you typically can't wait for summer so, you can pull out the flip-flops as they too come in many stylish varieties but, now we have choices! I love stiletto's, strappy sandals, wedge sandals, and platforms as much as the next girl but, I think that my feet and me might just take this summer off and stick with the flats.

Til Next Time,
Ms. Fashion Know-How

No comments: